Please click here to view our SEN Information Report
Please click here to view our SEN Policy
SEND - Local Offer
All North Yorkshire maintained schools have a similar approach to meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND.) They are supported by the Local Authority to ensure that all pupils, whatever their specific needs, make the best possible progress in school. The Local Authority publishes its Local Offer which provides information for children and young people with special educational needs (SEND) and their parents or carers in a single place.
At Askwith Primary School it is our aim:
• For all children to be included in and to have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
• For children to achieve the very best they are capable of.
• For children to experience a wide range of activities leading to greater independence and decision making.
• For children to be happy and to demonstrate personal development.
• For children’s needs to be identified early and all learners to be well equipped to meet those needs
Find out more from the North Yorshire County Council website